SMB New Business Account Executive
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides excellent customer experience, and offers polished presentation skills. Our SMB Account Executives single-handedly own an inbound pipeline of sales opportunities and prospect for New Business opportunities. Ideal candidates will bring a proven track record in sales achievement and prospecting skills, with Software/SaaS experience a plus!
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities.
- Become a guide on Zendesk’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
- Respond to a large number of inbound leads and existing customers.
- Continue to build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships within accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer; understand their needs and make them champions.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 2+ years of full cycle sales experience; software/SaaS experience preferred.
- Self-motivated individual who has a hunger for closing new business.
- Real passion for technology and quick ability to learn tools and processes.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times.
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution.
About Zendesk – Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Cidade: São Paulo