Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
Our sales Team in Brazil is facing growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team at your earliest convenience asSALES MANAGER (SC/PR REGION)
AS A REAL PERFORMER YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Promote and manage sales
- Make a strategic action plan and follow-up during the fiscal year
- Manage sales results (sales value, contribution margin, volume of products sold)
- Conduct technical visits and product presentations
- Prospecting new business
- Manage a sales representative
FOR RESULT-DRIVEN SALES MANAGERS WITH PASSION FOR FOOD SAFETY, WE ARE THE BEST PLACE TO BE. ARE YOU READY?
- Educational background/academic degree in Food technology, chemistry, biotechnology, Pharmacy, Zootechnics
- Practical experience in sales in with analytical products/services
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel around your dedicated region/country
- Driving license for passenger cars
- Knowledge in GMO (genetically modified products), Mycotoxin, Allergens and Pathogens
- Advanced English
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Portfolio of scientifically sound and proven products and services
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- Home office with strong support from colleagues in the office in Campinas
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees, that makes you successful too!
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us:
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 996
- Our company is in Campinas (Brazil)
- Your type of employment: 44,00 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
We are looking forward to your online application.
Visit our website: www.romerlabs.com
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations