Lead IT Architect
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
As a seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow. Our style is entrepreneurial – nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America and Asia Pacific.
Practice Area Profile
What You’ll Do
DATA & ANALYTICS ARCHITECT
At BCG Platinion we’re keen to engage with experienced, passionate and creative IT Architects who will help us unlock our client’s digital potential and ignite change. Meaningful work is at the core of everything we do. We build unique solutions to the complexities our clients face, while providing our people with opportunities to explore and grow. A community of leading experts, BCG Platinion team members have a natural springboard for professional growth and deeper opportunities to excel.
We’re looking for Data Architects that have had experience of working with or for companies found within (but not limited to) retail, consumer goods, telecommunications and financial services, or insurance sectors.
You will work alongside a bold, energetic and collaborative team, in a mixed BCG / client team. You will evaluate and coach our clients’ technology teams, define technology strategies, architecture solutions and help us design the future. Together with our clients, you will develop superior digital and technology concepts and architecture solutions. You will support technical implementations actively and on site, applying your technical know-how, your understanding of business contexts, and your analytical and conceptual skills.
You will develop and grow by being exposed to new and complex challenges daily.
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- University degree with above-average academic performance in mathematical-scientific field or information technology. Specializations and MBAs are a plus.
- At least 10 year’s experience in software development, digital delivery or technology consulting environment.
- Experience in the analysis and understanding of data requirements to support advanced analytics
- Experience in designing data architectures for complex scenarios.
- Experience around database modelling and design, data architecture, data integration & migration, API ecosystems, data governance as well as data protection & security.
- Ability to advise on strategic data requirements of an enterprise, how it translates into a data architecture and how it fits into the overall IT architecture
- General knowledge of database and analytics technologies and the key trade-offs of their adoption.
- Platform and technology implementation experience for some (but not limited to) of the following: Hadoop, Redshift, Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Storm, data services at main cloud services providers and products from traditional data & analytics providers.
- Previous experience with ERP and/or Marketing, Sales & Service platforms are desirable.
- Formal studies or previous experience in financial services, insurance, retail, consumer goods, industrial goods or telecommunications are a plus.
- Among the key traits we expect you to present:
Ability and willingness to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
Team spirit, communication and presentation skills
Cidade: São Paulo