LATAM Demand Generation Representative (ES/EN)
- 1-2 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Proven track record of metrics and quota attainment
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience Demonstrate various inside sales techniques
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and English
São Paulo, Brazil – Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services with prospective customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services partners develop new sales opportunities? This team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types of in Latin America.
As a Demand Generation Representative (DGR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth, shape the future of a group of cloud technologies, and help prospects and customers make the transformational move into AWS.
To support your inbound selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be prepared to work in a high-volume environment, achieve activity-based metrics and stablish credibility with decision makers. A successful candidate will use intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities; then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attain daily activity metrics – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, leads qualification
- Capture, track, and advance qualified leads in Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication
- Ability to penetrate target accounts to provide access for our sales teams
- Capability of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by AWS services
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Follow up on lead opportunities and searches for additional revenue opportunities
- Contribute to the knowledge base, Wiki and other AWS resources to help build the best customer experience
- Strong technical and sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Record of success in an inbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
- BA/BS degree required