Last Mile Payments Manager, Amazon Logistics
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business/Accountancy/Engineering or related subjects
- MS Office experience required, with advanced level in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc)
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Analytical and detail oriented
- English and Portuguese proficiency
Do you want to work hard, have fun and make history? If you do then Amazon could be the right career choice for you. Our logistics teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but also the entire industry.
Amazon’s transportation teams work to ensure the delivery packages globally for customers around the world. Whether its items large or small, we find solutions to make sure we are delivering on our promise for customers.
Amazon’s Transportation Operations team is seeking for a Last Mile Payments Manager to join our Brazil Transportation team. The Last Mile Payments Manager is responsible for managing all payments to last mile partners (e.g. fixed monthly, variable, and incentive payments) and delivery service partners payment disputes. He/she will make sure all partners will have an outstanding payment experience. We expect our managers to identify ways to improve our operations continually.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage all payments to last mile partners (e.g. fixed monthly, variable, and incentive payments) and partner payment disputes
- Own last mile partners payment experience
- Own payment performance metrics
- Partner with rate cards, incentives and business coach teams to create station-specific and new mode of transportation rate cards adjusting for different costs of living/city tiers
- Actively engage with internal teams and external
- Ensure compliance throughout the global payment process standards
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives, including benchmarks with other geos
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working and self-motivated