Labor Optimization Lead (Americas) – Energy
What We Do
Indeavor is a technology-focused enterprise workforce management solution provider – through our SaaS platform we enable large organizations around the world in the manufacturing, energy production, public service (government), and other complex/dynamic environments with cutting-edge employee scheduling and absence management solutions.
By handling complexity through advanced automation, we ensure our customers always have the right person, in the right place, at the right time. Our Implementation and Customer Success Teams craft and support these solutions to accommodate and streamline essential business drivers and ultimately unlock incredible workforce efficiency.
Our goal is to continue to empower these essential businesses by providing modern and creative software solutions, while partnering with and enabling their most valuable asset – their employees.
What You’ll Do
As a Labor Optimization Lead you will leverage your deep operational understanding to optimize our customer’s labor performance within key Indeavor verticals. You should be passionate about labor optimization, client success, and achieving measurable customer outcomes. LO leads enable customer success by driving improvements in labor performance and other value realization efforts. By identify benefit opportunities, ensuring aligned solutions, and leading change management they promote customer retention and increase market penetration.
- Establish and maintain understanding of Indeavor solutions, focusing on the operational value they drive for our customers
- Enable Indeavor’s Labor Optimization methodology to streamline facility and network level processes in achievement of key ROI metrics
- Support the design and delivery of labor optimization enterprise programs, enabled through Indeavor solutions and supporting implementation methodology
- Utilize Labor Analytics to optimize network labor in key Indeavor verticals
- Plan and lead pilot efforts, and introduction to facilities and the network, of any new Labor Optimization tools and processes. Build business cases and present recommendations to leadership
- Partner with product managers to develop requirements for future Workforce Management and/or Labor Management functions
- Assess Labor Optimization understanding and adherence in existing operations to identify gaps and develop action plans to drive process improvement across divisions
- Support the development of communication, SOP’s, training, and related material that drive sustained end user adoption/buy in and ensure new tools, processes, and systems are fully understood and utilized to drive a value achieving culture
- Empower Customer Success Managers to drive improvement by sharing vertical specific opportunities
- Partner with Account Management on creating customer and vertical specific success strategies
What You Bring to Indeavor
You thrive in a customer-facing setting, work fluidly with teammates and find joy in articulating project and program requirements. Your organizational skills are unmatched and maintain a maniacal focus towards prioritization of value-driving initiatives. You are confident, inspired by growth, unafraid to fail and relentless towards improving processes.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Energy sector operational experience with an understanding of workforce management principles and priorities that Indeavor targets to drive value for our clients
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit, drive and desire to grow within a high-growth company
- Excellent professional communication skills in verbal, written and presentation form
- Flexible, open-minded team player who enjoys working hard to achieve group goals and initiatives
- Comfort with ambiguity and exceeding expectations across multiple workstreams
- Experience designing and delivering organizational change management programs
- Familiarity with benefits realization management frameworks
- Fast, self-motivated learner
Preferred Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French
As part of Indeavor, You’ll Enjoy
- Working with creative, smart and fun team members motivated by a collective goal
- Competitive salary, Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for customer facing travel
- Remote working opportunity
Cidade: São Paulo