Knowledge Analyst – Energy
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a strong candidate with experience and passion to work in the Energy domain. This comprises multiple sectors, namely Power & Utilities and Oil & Gas. Based in the Sao Paulo office, the professional will work with and support our consulting team and clients by providing expertise in case situations and will contribute to the knowledge development.
The candidate will leverage both internal and external resources including their own expertise and experience, preferably from Power Utilities or Oil Downstream sectors. The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge of one or more of the above-mentioned industries, or experience in a consulting firm. The candidate will be directly responsible for (a) working independently with our consulting teams on expert research and delivering original analyses and insights, (b) providing thought partnership and expert source know-how to case & topic/sector and (c) sharing topic/sector insights and points of view more broadly within the firm, through created and curated knowledge products.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Very strong analytical skills
- Collaborative, strong team player
- Autonomous, ability to tolerate ambiguity, highly self‐motivated
- Ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Strong work ethic & service-mentality
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Knowledge of Power industry or Oil Retail/Downstream
- Bachelor’s degree or more with up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Portuguese and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Self-directed, flexible, and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail, persistence, good modelling and analytical skills
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will work in LatAm’s Knowledge Team (KT), primarily supporting local consulting teams with expertise to help them execute casework and proposal preparation and helping grow BCG’s knowledge base
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BCG’s Energy Practice works with Oil & Gas companies, Power & Gas utilities, Energy Engineering & Service players, and supports many other Energy related topics. BCG’s Energy Practice Group serves our energy and related clients globally. We work with the senior leaders of leading international and national oil companies, service providers, utilities, regulators and financial institutions.
Cidade: São Paulo