As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 57,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
In this position you will be developed to add the best value at procurement of (A)SP and implementation services in accordance to related scope.
You will have all needed information on supplier base in Network Design, Integration, Tuning & Optimization and be mentored to act on supplier performance issues.
You will also be developed to secure the correct contractual model, support market share definition per agreed scope, and learn how to ensure EHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models.
Be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will drive an (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
- Liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities!
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities and well as financial.
- Participate in tender negotiation and delivery.
- Coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs.
- Secure (A)SPs have all required licenses, specific tools, permits and certification before commencement of project.
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in EHS.
- Be responsible for handling and controlling (A)SP quality.
- Apply service delivery process and models.
- Handle all PO (purchase order) management including creation, MIGO solicitations and MIRO follow up (tools Eriproc, SAP and Iflow).
- Drive quarterly governance meetings with all NIC&OPTM ASPs.
- Register new networks on our internal tool and keep them up to date without any financial commitment.
- Be the work with SOD for PO management.
- Support different areas implementations when needed (mostly special projects such as financials modifications, EHS restructuring and pre sales).
- Financial acumen applied to Telecom industry, Network Rollout and optimization.
- Service delivery processes, models, and strategy.
- Governance Model & Vendor Management Golden Rules
- Environmental Health & Safety requirements
- Formulating strategies and concepts;
- Business analysis and basic automation;
- Degree: currently studying Engineer and Business Administration.
- Intermediate English.
- Flexible workplace and hours!
- Several wellness programs;
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Cidade: São Paulo