Capability Partner LAC & CMO
Job Description :
Job Title Capability Partner LAC (Latin America and Caribbean)
Location São Paulo
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
At Diageo, we’re the home of iconic alcohol brands, and the hugely talented people who make them what they are. These brands were created centuries ago by entrepreneurs, visionaries and philanthropists and, today, we’re proud to be the torchbearers of continuing innovation.
In, HR, we strive to be an agile, connected and accountable partner to the business, providing a platform for high performance and impressive growth. Creating a working environment that allows our pioneering, global organisation to achieve the mission of celebrating life every day, everywhere, means that our people can thrive in a culture that includes, inspires and supports.
HR is at the heart of our global business and we have departments across many of our offices around the world, with HR service centres in Budapest, Nairobi and Manila. Collectively these teams provide the widest variety of expertise to the business: from strategic delivery and skills development to talent engagement and careers development, process and systems management to organisational effectiveness and reward management.
As one of our HR professionals, you’ll see there are open doors for you everywhere here. With opportunities to shape the career you want, through continuing learning and development, and the support of talented peers.
About the role
Global Learning & Development Director
The Global Learning COE leads the development and deployment of learning solutions in Diageo’s most strategically important markets, improving capability and enabling performance. Supporting our Markets with a proactive and on-demand learning experience is a critical factor in achieving our Learning and Capability Strategy.
To achieve this, we need to have the right content and tools, in the right places, supported by the right technology so that people can access learning that is relevant to them in a simple and effortless manner.
Strategically partners with HR Director LAC, HRDs, and business leaders to diagnose, define and deploy learning experiences that will drive performance for the market.
- Drives insights from business/HR data to identify opportunities for performance improvement through capability.
- Determines appropriate capability interventions, mobilises global and local resources and orchestrates the deployment of learning for all functions in the market.
- Leads the development of the market demand plan to deliver best-in-class learning interventions to specific population segments.
- Supports management of markets’ Learning Budgets against priorities agreed with HRDs
- Works across multiple functions and geographies to ensure the capability agenda for all employees within LAC is delivered.
- Mobilising and leading cross-functional teams to deliver required capability outcomes. Decides on capability interventions, resources and budget required, and defines and leads program for deployment.
- Uses the capability planning process, driving insights from business/HR data to identify opportunities for performance improvement through capability. Ensures capability is an accelerant for transformation programs – leveraging external and internal best-practice solutions so that learning is happening at the “speed of change”.
- Determines appropriate capability interventions to drive required performance outcomes. Works with Academy Managers and Learning consultants in the Global Learning COE to ensure solutions are curated or created to meet market needs. And that solutions held in the academies fit market needs, and provide ongoing feedback where gaps are identified, or improvements are required.
- Mobilises global and local resources and orchestrates the deployment of learning for all functions in the market. Assesses local faculties to ensure they are fit-for-purpose i.e. right number, location, experience, and expertise to drive delivery of blended learning programmes e.g. Diageo way of World Class Selling, E-Commerce
- Leads the development of the markets’ demand plans to deliver best-in-class learning interventions to specific population segments.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced in business partnering/consulting, shaping learning strategy, and influencing, advising, and aligning Leadership teams.
- Able to build strong relationships, with senior market and global function stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and drive insights and decision making on capability priorities, opportunities, and future requirements.
- Experience of leading multiple complex cross-functional teams to build, deploy and measure effectiveness of the market capability plan.
- Fluency in English
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Bogota – EOB, Buenos Aires, Mexico City
Job Posting Start Date :
Cidade: São Paulo