Senior Training Instructor – Tasy
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Developing and guaranteeing training contents with the objective of providing to internal and external clients the knowledge increase in a way that creates passion for our products and services. The main focus is for Tasy – BackOffice modules.
You are responsible for
- Improve knowledge of our products through the Receipt of Information, news and updates of EMR products from development areas.
- Guarantee the constant updating of the training contents through the Execution and Preparation of training materials, as well as their updating.
- Ensure the best understanding and search for adequate content through Structuring of training syllabus.
- Increase knowledge of our products and services by Conducting trainings in the modalities provided by the department (Online, Web conference, Classroom Training).
- Ensure that all training contents are delivered according to the needs and in the appropriate time through the Elaboration of schedules.
- Contribute to the projects of the department through the Execution of Initiatives from the strategic planning objectives.
- Maintain the quality of the training contents through the Analysis of the reaction assessment of the trainings and suggest improvement in the processes.
- Support the administrative activities of the department through technical and educational monitoring to management.
- Ensure the fixing of the training contents through the elaboration of knowledge assessments on the contents produced.
You are a part of
The Learning and Developing team for Tasy based in Blumenau, SC.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- Experience working with Tasy, preferably with BackOffice modules
- Great communication skills
- Spanish is a must!
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
“Philips is a company that offers equal opportunities. All qualified candidates will be considered, regardless of their reason, color, religion, age, sex (including embarazo), sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability or marital status”.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.