Regional Sales And Service Director
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
Regionall Sales and Service Director
Division: Feed& Biofuel
- Manage and further develop the overall sales for the target Region based on the analysis on market, customers and competitors to reach profitable growth
- Implement and apply the new strategy into the target Region sales organization as well as on the market with customers.
- Responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets and make sure the organization is working as lean and effective as possible.
- Effectively understand and analyses customer technical, commercial and financial needs in order to offer win-win solutions.
- Participate actively in establishment of a systemic development of the target Region, involving relationship with potential customers, networking and acquisition of new accounts / projects.
- Participating in negotiation of medium and larger contracts in the region, and coaching / following up on territory responsible sales and service team.
- Development of contacts with current customers and prospects, aiming at the growth of the business.
- Be responsible of all market activities in the region to participate and organize together market team tradeshows, forums and relevant events.
- Knowhow of application engineering in order to manage the proposals towards the customers (with back office support from the regional head office) and also be part of selecting the right equipment.
- Specific focus on system sales and not single machines.
- Provide on monthly bases potential project reports, on quarterly bases review of sales forecast and be responsible of annual sales Budget of the region.
- Make sure the team is well equipped in order to achieve agreed results.
- Promote knowledge sharing in the region as well as a structured sales approach.
- Show strong leadership by setting clear expectations and developing the skills and competencies of the employees in the sales and services teams.
- Reinforce the behaviors of #1ANDRITZWay and SIP in being a role model to the team and to the whole organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.