Divisional Factory Controller (Finance)
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Req ID 20249
We are looking for a new colleague in our Finance Department at our location in Pančevo, Serbia.
- Support selected factories of Division Electrified Powertrain Technology in all financial key processes (Month-end closing, forecast, strategic and operative planning etc.)
- Analyze plan deviations of financial key figures of the factories and support them in defining countermeasures. Support ad hoc analyses and preparation of presentations to the management.
- Implement controlling and reporting standards of the group and division in the factories
- Collaborate in the development of new controlling and reporting standards for the factories in the division
- Successfully completed degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Finance/Controlling experience in a production related environment
- Fluent in English, German language knowledge is advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office software, especially MS Excel; knowledge in Power BI or similar software is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team, strongly analytical mind-set, excellent communication skills, economic and technical understanding for manufacturing processes.
Be part of our ZF team as Divisional Factory Controller (Finance) and apply now!
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Accounting, Financial, Finance, Automotive
Cidade: Rio Grande do Sul