User Acquisition Specialist (Remote – Brazil)
We are looking for a talented User Acquisition Specialist to join BBTV’s Interactive department to help us grow the audiences for our mobile games.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years managing UA campaigns, is a great “can do” collaborator, able to multitask across many games and creative campaigns. Having achieved 30M installs without spending a single dollar on UA, your job is to help us expand the audiences for our games beyond our primary target demographic. To support you, you will have access to a seasoned leadership team and a range of powerful IPs.
- Set up advertising campaigns and tests, analyze their performance, and suggest improvements
- Follow paid user acquisition KPIs on a daily basis, adjusting the campaigns to optimize ROI
- Find new and creative ways to improve our marketing goals and performance
- Collaborate with our creative team to deliver high quality creatives
- Stay on top of new tools, data, and other related technologies.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Passionate about mobile games
- 2+ years experience in mobile, free-to-play user acquisition
- Experience in managing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with statistical analysis tools including Python, R, SQL, or any other programming language experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- A positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Have a strong sense of duty and a high standard of work.
- A degree in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics is a plus
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the individuals we serve and to provide employees with a meaningful and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.