User Acquisition Specialist (Remote – Brazil)
BBTV Interactive is a creator-centric mobile game publisher with a focus on developing titles for highly engaged audiences. We are uniquely positioned to leverage our vast network of creators to launch profitable games without relying on a traditional User Acquisition model. We’ve published some of the highest rated games on the Google Play and Apple App store (we are one of the top 25 publishers in the world by app store review scores) for some of the largest creators in the world. Our most recent launch, Krew Eats became the #1 most downloaded game on iPad in the US and 10 other countries, within 24 of launch.
We are looking for a talented User Acquisition Specialist to join BBTV’s Interactive department to help us grow the audiences for our mobile games.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years managing UA campaigns, is a great “can do” collaborator, able to multitask across many games and creative campaigns. Having achieved 30M installs without spending a single dollar on UA, your job is to help us expand the audiences for our games beyond our primary target demographic. To support you, you will have access to a seasoned leadership team and a range of powerful IPs.
- Set up advertising campaigns and tests, analyze their performance, and suggest improvements
- Follow paid user acquisition KPIs on a daily basis, adjusting the campaigns to optimize ROI
- Find new and creative ways to improve our marketing goals and performance
- Collaborate with our creative team to deliver high quality creatives
- Stay on top of new tools, data, and other related technologies.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Passionate about mobile games
- 2+ years experience in mobile, free-to-play user acquisition
- Experience in managing Facebook and Google Ads campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with statistical analysis tools including Python, R, SQL, or any other programming language experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- A positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Have a strong sense of duty and a high standard of work.
- A degree in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics is a plus
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Type: Full-time