Mobile Game Producer (Remote – Brazil)
BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. BBTV provides end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP across advertising, SaaS/content management, mobile apps and other revenue streams. BBTV is the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
BBTV Interactive is a creator-centric mobile game publisher with a focus on developing titles for highly engaged audiences. We are uniquely positioned to leverage our vast network of creators to launch profitable games without relying on a traditional User Acquisition model. We’ve published some of the highest rated games on the Google Play and Apple App store (we are one of the top 25 publishers in the world by app store review scores) for some of the largest creators in the world. Our most recent launch, Krew Eats became the #1 most downloaded game on iPad in the US and 10 other countries, within 24 of launch.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Mobile Games Producer to join our growing team. Please note this is a remote consultant position located in Brazil.
As our Mobile Games Producer you will report to the Development Director and be collaborating with our games production cells consisting of a lead game designer, associate producer and an outsourced game developer with support from our legal and marketing teams. You will be working on multiple games, from pre-production through launch and into live operations.
As our ideal candidate, you will understand the ever-changing mobile, free-to-play gaming landscape and what makes hyper-casual and casual game titles perform. You’re a natural born problem solver while being business-minded and excited by the opportunity to bring many small games to market quickly.
- Work with the Lead Game Designers and Development Director to meet project scope and milestone schedule
- Prepare relevant statement of work for game developer.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and to quality targets, having the tough conversations necessary to rebalance those goals where necessary.
- Monitor KPI performance for released games and work with the Interactive team to continually update and add features that improve their performance.
- Participate in the analysis of successes and failures of our games and the planning of the next round of titles to be developed.
- Collaborate with the Interactive team to build out product roadmaps for all of our titles.
- Facilitate and review internal play testing of games, obtaining player feedback and provide suggestions to improve overall game quality.
- Utilize analytics and player feedback to make product improvements after launch.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of full-cycle experience in the mobile game industry in associate producer/producer roles including managing relationships with external developers or IP holders.
- Ability to project manage a number of games simultaneously, at different stages of development.
- Analytical and reporting capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- A charismatic self-starter with a positive attitude and a desire to drive initiatives across the finish line.
- Excellent organizational skills paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Familiar with term sheets and legal agreements.
- Resourceful in making decisions in a timely manner, with the ability to empower our team and partners to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to collaborate in constructive feedback while supporting a “best idea wins” culture
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Type: Full-time