Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for a new opportunity in Malta? Our client is an international iGaming affiliate company based in Sliema. They are recruiting a Scrum Master for a new role created to support and lead their agile transformation.
The Scrum Master will report directly to the Head of Development and lead the agile development team,implementing agile delivery standards and acting as Agile Coach for all product teams. You will also be responsible for optimising and improving the company’s existing Scrum process.
The successful candidate will adopt an approachthat is efficient and easy to follow for all stakeholders, with standards and KPIs introduced, harmonised and promoted within the company, working with tools and platforms like Atlassian’s product.
Role & Responsibility
- Fulfil the role of a Scrum Master in agile product teams and protect the scrum team from outside interference during sprints.
- Coach the team members to adopt agile methods and tools to increase productivity.
- Conduct accurate capacity planning and manage team productivity, identify risks, impediments and conflicts to discuss them in time and facilitate their resolution.
- Take an active part in the creation of business cases for the initiation of projects, definition of project goals, planning and organisation.
- Build agile capabilities in different parts of the company where agile practices are not yet fully adopted or understood.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and Teams to formalise the common agile scrum framework and delivery KPIs.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as Scrum Master
- Proven ability in transitioning a team through a complex agile change management process.
- A track record of collaborating and working effectively with business partners.
- Experience with JIRA and development environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and with high engagement.
Considered an asset:
- PSM level II – advanced scrum proficiency
- Experience in leading other Scrum Masters
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package, with a number of benefits including educational benefits for career development, a conference budget, free books programs, online courses, educational sessions. The company can also offer flexible working hours and a home office allowance, free daily lunch along with soft drinks, coffee and snacks at the office and wellness benefits.
APPLY WITH YOUR DETAILED CV IN ENGLISH
- JobMatchingPartner Limited is a recruitment agency licenced in Malta, EU. We act on behalf of numerous clients based in Malta and elsewhere. JobMatchingPartner does not share your personal details with any third party without your written consent
Cidade: Mato Grosso