Project and Partnerships Manager
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Brazil. This position is a local position. Visas/work permits, relocation, and expat benefits will not be provided.
Zenysis is a technology company dedicated to building the powerful, collaborative software that governments and international organizations need to confront some of the greatest challenges facing humanity. Countries are using our platform to deliver lifesaving resources to millions in need, track the spread of infectious diseases, and oversee the distribution of vaccines to dramatically decrease death from preventable diseases and more.
We are engineers, designers, data scientists, diplomats, and public health experts, and we are on the side of those in greatest need around the world. We’re well funded, growing sustainably, and are run by founders with consistent track records of success. As a global company, diversity of identity and experience is both a moral and business imperative.
Partnerships and Project Manager (TPM)
With responsibilities ranging from client-relations, business development, data analysis, and everything in between, you’ll have the opportunity to work with every team at Zenysis while building the skills to increasingly lead our evolving operations and strategy in Brazil.
At Zenysis, roles aren’t defined by narrowly scoped duties. The project and partnerships manager (PPM) must be highly organized, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to think ahead and work independently to manage the development and delivery of projects in Brazil. PPMs take full responsibility for the success of our deployments and projects, including engaging with high-level decision-makers, developing and leading the country’s business development strategy, as well as planning and ensuring effective delivery of project activities. Given the cross-cutting nature and breadth of this role, You will report both to the Growth and Delivery Team Leads.
- Manage and maintain relationships in Brazil at all levels of management with our clients, from analysts to the president.
- Develop Growth Objectives and Key Results for Brazil in consultation with the Director of Growth and Partnerships.
- Manage and ensure project deliverables are being executed at the highest level of excellence, in consultation with the Regional Delivery Director and Director of Growth and Partnerships.
- Produce regular reports on project and growth activities in Brazil – on a regular basis to the Regional Delivery Director and Director of Growth and Partnerships
Manage high-level decisions regarding project execution and capacity planning.
Business and Partnerships Development
- Report directly to the BD Team Lead on high-level decisions regarding business development, partnerships and resource mobilization.
- Identify new business development opportunities, maintain and develop partnerships and assist with the business development partnership materials for the country.
- Manage and maintain relationships at all levels of management with our clients, from analysts to presidents.
- Contribute to the conceptualization, design, and writing of winning proposals, Letters of Intent, Scopes of Work in Brazil.
- Identify new business development opportunities, maintain and develop partnerships and assist with the business development partnership materials for Brazil.
- Support the Director of Growth and Partnerships on high-level decisions regarding business development, partnerships and resource mobilization in Brazil.
- Report to the Project Team Lead on high level decisions regarding project execution and capacity planning.
- Produce regular reports on projects activities in Brazil – on a regular basis.
- Work cross-functionally with Delivery and Growth teams to support planning in Brazil.
- You are, or are willing, to be based in Brasilia, Brazil.
- 10+ years experience employing a data-centered skill set that involves a high level of appreciation for information systems.
- You have worked with or for the health sector in Brazil.
- You’ve worked on projects synthesizing hard analytical insights with holistic understanding of a complex problem space.
- You have a genuine love of technology demonstrated through your academic
background, hands-on experience, or adjacent work in design, business, operations, policy, product, or project management.
- You thrive in ambiguity and aren’t afraid of not knowing – you understand how to take one step at a time to work through massively complex problems.
- You enjoy working with clients and have a customer-centric attitude.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English and Portuguese