Portuguese Game Operation Support / [PT-EN] CSR
Century Games is a social gaming company that puts fun for players worldwide. The company was established in 2010, and our headquarters is in Beijing, China with other offices in San Francisco and Shanghai with over 700 employees across the globe. Our fun, creative and hands-on team is dedicated to providing innovative and engaging games to our players across the world. We are listed in the Top 10 Game Developers on Facebook and Google Play.
Our team is looking for Game Operators for our Expanding Team – a young multilingual individuals that comes from over 25 countries.
Company Website: https://www.centurygame.com/about/
A Game Operation Specialist is responsible for providing excellent player experience by acting as a main link between the players and developer team. The role entails interacting with the players on behalf of the development team, providing accurate and timely information to customers, identifying potential issues that may result in negative game exposure. The role requires in-depth customer service experience and a commitment to the team’s services.
- Solve game related issues for the players via online ticketing system
- Professionally resolve players’ questions, submitted to our CS channels and report to the game studio.
- Manage and collect players’ feedback on CS channels and community pages.
- Compile reports for major questions and key CS metrics tracking.
- Must be a Portuguese native speaker, and has passion for online/mobile games.
- Work experience of 2+ years in the game industry is a plus.
- Work experience of 2+ years as a Customer Service Representative is a plus.
- Experience as a Community Manager is a plus.
- Has experience using ticketing/ email systems such as Helpshift is a plus.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule. (weekends and night shift schedule).
Please attach your most updated resume along with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Representative (Preferred)
- gaming (Required)