About the Role – Hubspot Specialist
We are seeking a detail-oriented person who can meet deadlines without constant supervision. This person will be responsible for creating workflows within Hubspot for all products and funnels and be able to monitor the performance of each strategy to ensure it is working properly. This role involves constantly working on different strategies for tagging, customer flows and cart abandonment for all products.
This job contributes to the success of BiOptimizers by allowing us to implement Hubspot workflows faster and more efficiently increasing our average order value.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Upgrade all customer workflows including 30 days of automation
- Track set up
- Analyze data, tagging, upsells and cross sells
- Increase AOV and ROI
- Constantly create A/B split tests to improve conversions
- Be available to work North American time zones
Must have at least intermediate skills in using Hubspot.
Your application must include:
- Your Resume
- Your cover letter. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does BiOptimizers fit into that journey?
*******We will not be accepting any applications through Indeed, you MUST apply using this link: https://grnh.se/6a17cbeb3us **********
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: R$61.03 – R$81.27 per hour
All interviews and the role will be 100% remote.